Head of Terminal - Operation
PROGRESS WITH OUR PRIDE
LAUGFS Terminals Ltd.
LAUGFS Terminals owns and operates the largest LPG Transshipment Terminal in South Asia with a 30,000MT storage facility located at Hambantota International Port. With plans underway for capacity to be extended to 45,000MT, the state-of-the-art LPG terminal will support LAUGFS’s rapid expansion plans to become an integrated regional LPG player in the Indian Ocean Rim area.
This is an opportunity for you to become a part of this prestigious journey with LAUGFS
- Manage LPG terminal operations for safety, efficiency, and compliance, covering receiving, storage, and distribution.
- Supervise and lead a team of operators and technicians, ensuring effective coordination of loading/unloading operations.
- Implement maintenance programs, oversee inventory levels, and uphold product quality.
- Cultivate strong relationships with customers, suppliers, and regulators while managing the terminal's
budget and operational costs.
- Maintain accurate records of activities, safety incidents, and regulatory compliance.
- Develop emergency response plans, and stay updated on industry trends, regulations, and technological advancements.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical preferred) with 5+ years in leadership roles in terminal or operations management.
- In-depth knowledge of LPG terminal operations, safety protocols, and regulatory compliance.
- Strong leadership, team management, excellent communication, and problem-solving skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and terminal management software.
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, high-pressure environment, with a strong commitment to safety and environmental responsibility.
If you are confident that you have the right skills, knowledge, and attitude as well as the passion to grow with us, please forward your resume to email@example.com within 14 days of this notice, stating two non-related referees and mentioning the post applied for in the subject line.