Accountant / Assistant Accountant - ANANTAYA (Chilaw)
BE A PART OF THE ANANTAYA FAMILY!
Anantaya Resorts & Spas is a luxury chain of resorts owned and managed by LAUGFS Leisure Ltd. With the Anantaya Resorts in Chilaw and Passikudah, and more exclusive developments in the pipeline, Anantaya provides a unique "trail" across Sri Lanka for the discerning traveler. With 91 and 54 luxurious rooms in Chilaw and Passikudah, the resorts offer an unforgettable experience with world-class service. You now have the opportunity to join Anantaya team and be a part of these award-winning luxury resorts and create unforgettable memories.
ACCOUNTANT/ ASSISTANT ACCOUNTANT - CHILAW
- Develop, implement, and monitor financial penning processes, including annual budgeting, forecasting, and variance analysis.
- Develop financial insights and recommendations to support the decision-making process.
- Analyze financial performance, identify trends, and communicate findings to relevant stakeholders.
- Provide timely and accurate monthly financial reports to the management.
- Ensure compliance with accounting principles, regulations, and reporting standards.
- Monitor the night audit function and cost control function.
- Collaborate with department heads to analyze and implement cost-saving measures.
- Identify financial risks and develop effective strategies to mitigate them.
- Implement strong internal controls.
- Contribute to the development of financial strategies aligned with the business plan.
- Oversee the cash flow management, including cash flow forecasting and liquidity
- Engage with external auditors, regulatory bodies, and financial institutions as needed.
- Monitor and control the financial operations of the hotel.
- Fully or partly qualified in CA, ACCA, or CIMA
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or business administration
- 3–5 years of hotel experience in a similar capacity
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Working experience in ERP (SAP) will be an added advantage